“How To Quickly And Easily
Bulletproof Your Freelance Projects…”
When you are working as a freelance independent contractor, you face the risks of not getting paid or even being sued by an unhappy client.
Whether you are an article writer, consultant, copywriter, graphics artist, programmer, website designer, or provide other freelance services, you want to get paid and you want happy clients.
In theory, you should hire a lawyer to spend time negotiating for you and getting each project nailed down in a customized contract. As a practical matter, your prospective clients aren’t going to wait that long and many won’t do business with you if there’s an attorney involved.
If you want an unhappy prospect or client, introduce him to your lawyer. You will lose projects to your competitors.
And let’s face it…business lawyers aren’t cheap. To do it right often means paying your lawyer between $500 to $1200 for a customized freelance agreement for each project plus hundreds more for every hour spent negotiating just one deal for you.
This means even if you find a willing prospect, and have the time to haggle a deal, you may not be able to afford the legal fees or your lawyer's bill could eaisly exceed your profit on the project.
I understand this because, like you, I’m a professional freelancer providing services in exchange for money. In addition, I’ve represented many freelancers since first starting to practice business law over 17 years ago.
Applying this knowledge and experience, I’ve created an affordable solution for reducing your risks when you negotiate and close deals by yourself. It’s called the "Freelance Protector.”
What is Freelance Protector?
Freelance Protector is a proven system for quickly and easily creating professional freelance agreements without hiring a lawyer. The system is based upon a complete freelance agreement template that I have created for freelancers like you.
You can see how easy it is to use Freelance Protector in your business simply by watching this video…
How Freelance Protector will help you…
Clients respect freelancers who come prepared with professional-looking freelance agreements. Making it up as you go along, or even not having a contract, looks like “Amateur Hour” to your prospects.
You will be treated with respect when everything you do, including your freelance contracts, looks professional. An agreement prepared with Freelance Protector tells your prospective clients that you are ready to do business.
In addition, with Freelance Protector, you will be able to…
- Describe the scope of your projects in a way that there is little room for misunderstanding. No need to worry about clients trying to squeeze more out of you than you agreed to do because the agreement spells it all out in plain English.
- Make it clear that you are working as an independent contractor instead of an employee. You’ll be able to control how the project is done in your professional judgment rather than having the client micromanage your work.
- Ensure that your client cooperates with you and won’t be able to come after you if deadlines are missed because of the client's procrastination in providing resources you need.
- Get paid on your terms as described in the freelance agreement instead of chasing the client after the work is done hoping to get paid.
- Protect what you own so your client can’t keep you from reusing your work on other projects.
- Avoid lawsuits and settle any disputes out-of-court. You’ll save years of headaches and tens of thousands of dollars in attorney fees.
- Customize your agreements to describe the type of freelance work you're doing (Consultant Agreement, Web Design Agreement, Copywriting Agreement, SEO Services Agreement, Photography Agreement, Article Writing Agreement, etc.).
- Get your freelance agreements quickly signed by clients even if they’re based on the other side of world.
How do you create a freelance agreement with the system?
There are 3 easy steps for using Freelance Protector…
Step 1 – Open the freelance template.
Step 2 – Fill in some information about your project.
Step 3 – Get the agreement signed.
It’s just that simple. Imagine how long it would take to get a customized freelance agreement prepared for you by a lawyer for each of your projects.
Is Freelance Protector compatible with your computer?
Yes. You will receive each template in both MS Word (.doc) and Rich Text Format (.rtf) file formats. Whether you own a Windows OS computer, an Apple Mac, or a Linux computer, you can use these templates to protect yourself.
When you get the Freelance Protector System, you will also receive three bonuses.
First, you will get “How To Negotiate The Best Deal.” In this audio interview, I will reveal how you can get the best terms when freelancing. You can make a lot more on your future projects.
Second, you will receive the Model Arbitration Clauses Reference Guide. A little known secret to saving thousands in legal fees is having your freelance agreement says that if you have any type of disagreement that can't be solved, you go to arbitration instead of court.
This easy-to-use reference guide contains model arbitration clauses for contracts in some of the most popular freelancing countries in the world.
Even when you use the arbitration clause included in the Freelance Protector agreement template, you’ll want to be familiar with alternative solutions in the countries where you do freelance work.
Third, you will get a Project Termination Agreementtemplate. If you decide that things just aren’t working out for some reason with your client, the termination agreement template gives you an easy way to end a project before it is complete.
“Independent Review” Guarantee
I have invested many hours over the past 17 years as a freelance attorney and small business owner developing what has now become the Freelance Protector System. This do-it-yourself system is quite simply the best alternative to customized freelance agreements prepared per project by a business lawyer.
However, if you are not satisfied with the Freelance Protector, or if the system fails to perform exactly as promised, I will happily refund your money.
Simply destroy your copy of the Freelance Protector System and ask for a full refund any time in the next 30 days. You will receive it without hassles plus you get to keep all three bonuses as a "thank-you" for trying the system. That's a firm promise and commitment.
Here's what to do now…
Claim your copy today of Freelance Protector and your 3 bonuses for just $97 by clicking the “Add to Cart” button below.
Only $97 Today
To recap, your Freelance Protector package includes…
- the professionally drafted freelance agreement template
- the best deal negotiation audio
- the arbitration clauses guide, and
- the project termination agreement template
This means you will be protecting yourself, giving your freelance business a professional look, and negotiating better deals with clients.
However, because this a promotional offer, you may not be able to get Freelance Protector plus the three bonuses later at this price.
So, go ahead and click the “Add to Cart” button to claim your copy today.
Internet Attorneys Association LLC
P.S. If you’re on the fence about taking this important step in protecting your business as a professional freelancer, remember this is risk-free because your investment is backed by a 30-Day Independent Review Guarantee. So you will want to click this link now to claim your copy of Freelance Protector.